featured

MARCH FAVOURITES

10.4.16Unknown

Another month has gone in a blink of an eye and we're approaching little by little to summer; new clothes, new makeup, new colours... everything new and fresh. However, we're still in spring and a new month has come so let's make the best of it and explore new things.

But for now, I'm going to write a little about my favourites of last month so keep reading if you want to know about them!

First, I'm going to start with makeup, of course. Without a doubt, the Highlitht & Contour Pro Palette from NYX is my nº 1 from this last month. I'm so glad I bought this palette because it's stunning. It has lot of pigmentation and a variety of shades you can use to create the look you wish. I use this palette almost everyday to highlight, contour and set my concealer. I highly recommend this palette because, in my opinion, is one of the best in the market.




This favourite of mine is also from NYX; the NYX Lip Lingerie in the shade Embellishment. This liquid lipstick stays for a long, long time and it doesn't go away if you drink or eat so, what more do we need girls? This shade is beautiful and I don't regret this purchase at all.



And last but not least of my makeup favourites I'm going to show Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade L.U.V. Yes, it was really expensive but let me tell you that it was worth it. I love Kat Von D, I love her makeup line and I love her creative-I don't give a damn what people think personality. But talking about the lipstick, the formula of this is just perfect and this colour catched my eyes the moment I saw it. Perfect for spring and summer. It will stay in your lips all day, trust me.




Talking about another topic, music takes a big part in my life so this post wouldn't be completed without music. I've been completed obsessed with Halsey and her album Badlands. She realesed the album last year but never is too late for good music. The album speaks for itself and Halsey is such a strong-independent woman that all her music has her essence. All the songs are very good but if I had to choose one I'd probably choose Hurricane


I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and if you have or you are thinking about getting one of these items just let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form