beauty featured

THE ARTIST

22.2.16Unknown

I know I've been a little off these couple of weeks but guess who's back! I'm back with a lot of ideas and I'm eager to show you all of them, so let's start the first post of this new year (a little late may I add) with make-up.

Today I'm going to talk about Kiko Milano's new limited edition collection 'THE ARTIST'. This collection is one of the most amazing I've ever come up with, full of different colours for you to create the most unique look.


'THE ARTIST' has almost every piece of make-up you would need; from a revitalizing face serum to a beautiful pochette to put all your make-up in. But I'm only going to talk about some of my favourites from this collection so keep reading if you want to know more about it!


·Artist Stroke Mineral Loose Eyeshadow - nº 2 Talent Gold.
The formula of this eyeshadow is enriched with the dust of precious stones, making the colour intense, shiny and easy to blend. It's ultra-pigmented and its applies prefectly to the eyelids, accentuating the eyes with style.


·Fine Art Eye Pencil - nº 1 Unique Butter.
This pencil is perfect for the inner and outer corners of your eyes and the colour is revealed instantly when applying. This specific colour is perfect for making your eyes bigger and brighter.



·Colour Click Lipstick & Fine Art Lip Pencil - nº 6 Famous Cyclamen.
Intense and radiant colour mixed with a smooth texture, covering the lips in a soft and creamy sheen. If you are looking for a long-lasting lipstick this is the one for you, it leaves the lips feeling wonderful and if you match the lip pencil with it it will give you a beautiful feminine look, perfect for this spring.



·Glowing Pearl Cushion Highlighter - nº 1 Virtuous Gold.
Personally, this is my nº1 of this collection. The formula of the pen is water-based, which leaves a soft pearly sheen on your skin, producing a bright effect. It last for a long time and it makes your face glow like never before. Add light to strategic areas of your face and you will be ready to shine!



Experiment with colours and express with make-up. It's time for you to be art and with this collection you will have the opportunity to shine.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my God!
    I love your Blog! Please come and have a look to mines!
    Best wishes
    Tu mejor amiga ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form