featured

A WEEKEND IN BARCELONA

7.3.16Unknown

I spent the last weekend in Barcelona, visiting my friends from home and it was the best weekend I had in a long time. We were out almost every minute of the three days I spent there, going to every place we could think of, doing shopping and sightseeing.




We went to a place called 'Los Bunkers' where you can see all the city of Barcelona from above and let me tell you that that view is breathtaking. It was worth the walk up there after all.
Barcelona is such a beautiful city, it's full of culture and art and you have so many things to do that you couldn't get bored.




Lots of monuments, museums, historical places... How much do you need? Of course you can go shopping and there are so many different shops that you don't know where to start.

If you love travelling to different places and you are looking for a new destination, why don't go to Barcelona? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form