featured

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

4.12.15Unknown

We are already in December which means that Christmas is just around the corner. The best way to get prepared for this special time of the year and get inspired is decorating your house.

Almost every store has Christmas decorations since the beginning of November and they let you choose between a lot of variety, from Christmas trees to Christmas clothing. Personally, what I like to think first about what I am going to get is the colour. This time of the year has lots of colours to choose from; blue, green, gold, white, silver... and of course red! Obviously, you can play with every colour or just keep a specific theme around your house, and that is what I like to do. This year I have chosen to play with red, silver and green.



As I said there are lots of stores where you can find Christmas decorations however, the one I like the most is Zara Home. There I bought a cute and adorable dwarf  together with some beautiful and unique hanging tree decorations. Decorate your house as much as you want to
                       


I like my house to look as festive and cosy as ever so buy as many things as you want and make your house the most christmassy one or if you think that less is more you can put the tiniest hint of Christmas in it, it's up to you.

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form