beauty featured

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

29.2.16Unknown

February is coming to an end so, why not show you what are the things I've used more or I've liked these past weeks? Keep reading if you want to know some of my favourites of this month!

I'm going to start with makeup, surprising isn't it?


This month I've been loving three items, my every day makeup were based on them and I couldn't be more happy about it.

First I have 'The POREprofessional Face Primer' from Benefit. I love it so much that It has become a must have in my makeup bag. It's oil-free and it minimizes the appearence of pores, feeling your skin smoother at the end. Also, it makes your makeup last longer.




This is one of my absolutely favourites; 'The Falshies Push Up Drama' from Maybelline. Together with the 'I'm Real' mascara from Benefit the new one from Maybelline amazed me. It plumps and volumeses the look of my lashes, leaving them with a deep black colour. It last for a long, long time and if you aren't into falshies then I recommend you to try this mascara.



And last but not least of my makeup favourites is 'Velvet Teddy' from Mac. I know this colour is an old one but I got it a couple of weeks ago and I'm in love with it. The colour is perfect for an every day makeup look and it last for a long time. So, if you're looking for a neutral makeup look then 'Velvet Teddy' is perfect for you.



As my addiction to candles doesn't seem to stop, I'm going to talk about two candles I've been loving these days.
'White Jasmine' and 'Coral Flower' from Zara Home. The first one smells like clean sheets for me; I love when I sleep in a clean and fresh bed so I needed to get this candle. And the second one reminds me of spring, with a floral and fresh smell. I can't get enough of these candles but I'll be getting more so be ready. 


Let's finish this post with one of my favourite things in life; music. A lot of artists are realising new music and it excites me discovering new sounds.
This month I've been obssessed with 'PILLOWTALK' by Zayn. I've been and I'm still a big fan of One Direction and when Zayn left I felt sad to be honest, but him coming again to the music industry and coming with this amazing track it surprised me, in a good way. It's a powerfull-sexy-chill song that I can't get enough of it and I'm honestly really looking forward to hear his new album.
Also, I would like to talk about THE1975's new album 'I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It'. Long, isn't it? I've only listend to the songs they posted on Spotify but It's enough for me to know that their new album is going to be amazing. I've waited almost 3 years for this album and it will be mine at the end of this week so yay for me!


I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to know which are your favourites so leave a comment down below if you wish.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form